Engineering Project Engineer
- UNDERGRPOUND SERVICES AND HDD PACKAGE
- GROWTH OPPORTUNITY
- METRO BASED ROLE
I am currently recruiting a Project Engineer for a well respected civil, underground and mining contractor. This opportunity is to operate as an Engineer on the deep trenching, underground services and directional drilling package for a project in the Perth Metro. This company are currently working on a variety of large scale projects and provide a great opportunity for growth within their team.
The right candidate for this opportunity will have at least 2 years working within a civil contractor, and will have experience with underground services. This individual will also need to be driven to learn and grow as an Engineer, must thrive in fast paced working environment and won’t shy away from a challenge.
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications.
- 2+ years’ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects.
- Confident in Project Planning, costing and schedules.
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing and documentation.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors & liaising with the client.
- A pro-active, can do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- Underground services experience highly regarded.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Matthew on 0480 042 516
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479