Engineering Project Engineer
- METRO POSITION!!
- UNDERGROUND PIPILINES – $20MIL
- PROJECT – 18 MONTHS
Our client is a successful specialist infrastructure, construction and services contractor with a healthy record for winning complex and challenging multimillion-dollar packages on Pipelines and Bulk Earthworks infrastructure throughout Western Australia within the mining sector.
We are currently searching for an experienced Project Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis in the METRO AREA. As a Project Engineer you will report directly to the Project Manager You will demonstrate proven civil experience across a range of projects specifically pipelines, deep trenching and utilities. This is a 18month + project.
This is a chance to come back to the metro area in a permanent position and join a company with long term metro projects.
- Tertiary Civil or Mechanical Engineering qualifications
- 5+ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects in Australia
- End to end experience highly desirable
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- PIPELINES, DEEP TRENCHING and UTILITIES. Highly desirable!!
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to Catherine@zenithsearch.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Catherine on 0480 042 519
Manager – WA Civil
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479