Engineering Project Engineer
- 2 WEEK SITE, 1 WEEK METRO, 1 WEEK OFF ROSTER
- MAIN ROADS PACKAGE
- VARIED SCOPE, AUTONOMY AND CAREER GROWTH
I am currently recruiting for a WA Contractor who are currently working on a variety of main roads projects.This opportunity will have you working on various roads projects, working closely with MRWA specifications. This is an opportunity to work with a contractor who’s projects are generally in the $5-$10m scope range. This company are small enough to allow Engineers autonomy and an involvement with a full project life cycle, whilst also benefiting from working on large scale main roads projects.
The right candidate for this opportunity will have at least 3 years working within a civil contractor, and will be familiar with working on roads projects to MRWA specification. The right personality for this role will be somebody with a can-do attitude, will be motivated to grow and learn all there is in the roads space, and won’t shy away from a challenging environment.
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications.
- 3+ years’ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects.
- Confident in project planning, costing and schedules.
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing and documentation.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors & liaising with the client.
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- MRWA experience highly regarded.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Matthew on 0480 042 516
E: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479