Zenith Project Engineer
- CIVIL CONCRETE + BRIDGE PACKAGE
- FIFO 2:1 ROSTER + 30% UPLIFT
- VARIED PROJECT PIPELINE
I am currently seeking an experienced Project Engineer to join a reputable civil contractor to work on the concrete and structures package for a large scale mining project. This opportunity is a 2:1 roster providing a 30% uplift. The company you will be joining have seen consistent year on year revenue growth, they allow their engineers varied scope and autonomy, and have an extensive pipeline of future work.
The right individual for this role will have 5-6 years of experience working with concrete and RFP within a civil contractor organisation. They must be willing to learn and grow in their field, and embrace challenging environments with a can do attitude.
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications.
- 5+ years’ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects.
- Confident in project planning, costing and schedules.
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing and documentation.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors & liaising with the client.
- A pro-active, can do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- Formwork, reo and pour experience highly regarded.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Matthew on 0480 042 516
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now