Construction Project Engineer
- TAILS STORAGE FACILITY PROJECT – $30M VALUE
- FIFO 8:6 ROSTER
- OPPORTUNITY FOR CAREER GROWTH
I am currently recruiting a Project Engineer for a well respected civil contractor. This company specialise in projects related to bulk earthworks and concrete and are currently constructing a TSF lift. The civil scope will consist of earthworks, drainage and concrete and will be valued at $30m. This is the sort of company that will allow you to work on projects that make an impact, whilst being a small enough contractor where your hard work gets noticed. This opportunity will be on an 8:6 roster, providing all the benefits that accompany the FIFO lifestyle.
The right candidate for this opportunity will have at least 4 years earthworks experience in Australia, working within a civil contractor, and will display a motivated attitude with a desire to learn and grow. This individual will thrive in fast paced environments and won’t shy away from a challenge.
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications.
- 4+ years’ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects.
- Confident in project planning, costing and schedules.
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing and documentation.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors & liaising with the client.
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- Bulk Earthworks experience highly regarded.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Matthew on 0480 042 516
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479