Construction Project Engineer
- DIDO 10:4 Roster + $70 per day site allowance
- Opportunity to take on lots of responsibility and wear multiple hats
- Extensive project pipeline of rural roads projects
I am currently recruiting for a fast growing specialist WA civil contractor who are currently working on a variety of rural roads projects across WA, and are currently operating on a DIDO 10:4 roster. Their scope consists of subgrade and base works for main roads along with asphalting and drainage. This company operate on a fast pace, they allow for their Engineers to take on a large variety of responsibilities and have 60+ years of civil experience which they openly share with all their staff on site. This is an opportunity for an Engineer to learn a wealth of knowledge and further develop in their career.
The right candidate for this position will need at least 3 years of experience working within a civil contractor and have exposure to main roads projects. The personality traits that will be sought out for this role are individuals who display resilience, an ability to remain calm in fast paced environments, and show determination to learn and grow as an Engineer in the civil industry.
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications.
- 3+ years’ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects.
- Confident in project planning, costing and schedules.
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing and documentation.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors & liaising with the client.
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- MRWA experience highly regarded.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Matthew on 0480 042 516
E: email@example.comApply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479