Construction Project Engineer
- FIFO 8:6 ROSTER
- ROAD CONSTRUCTION
- PERMANENT POSITION
Our client is a successful specialist infrastructure, construction and services contractor with a healthy record for winning complex and challenging multimillion-dollar packages on earthworks infrastructure throughout Western Australia within the mining sector.
We are currently searching for an experienced Project Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis on an 8:6 Roster. As a Project Engineer, you will demonstrate proven civil experience across a range of projects including sealed or unsealed roads.
This company specialise in projects related to bulk earthworks and roads and have unlimited work with one of Perth’s biggest mining giants!
- Tertiary Civil or Mechanical Engineering qualifications
- 5+ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects in Australia
- Piping experience essential
- End to end experience highly desirable
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- ROAD CONSTUCTION OR BULK EARTHWOKRS EXPERIENCE highly desirable!!
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to Catherine@zenithsearch.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Catherine on 0480 042 519
Manager – WA Civil
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479