Construction Project Engineer
- VARIETY OF CIVIL SCOPES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- METRO BASED ROLE
- CAREER PROGRESSION
Our client are a well established Western Australian infrastructure construction company who specialise in a variety of underground services. This is an opportunity to work with a company that allows their Engineers a variety of responsibilities, and will allow you to learn and develop your skills with the assistance of decades of industry experience. This role will allow you rapid growth and career progression, all whilst enjoying the benefits associated with METRO based work. The scopes of work you will be practicing in this role will include various utilities such as drainage, microtunneling, pipe installation and tunnelling.
We are currently searching for a Project Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis, working full time in the Perth METRO. As a Project Engineer, you will be required to have a minimum of 3 years’ of Australian experience working within a civil contractor, and whilst underground services experience is important, an Engineer with a background in other scopes such as earthworks, structures or roadworks will also be considered if you are genuinely interested in furthering your career in the utilities space.
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications.
- 3+ years’ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects.
- Confident in Project Planning, costing and schedules.
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing and documentation.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors & liaising with the client.
- A pro-active, can do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- Utilities experience highly regarded.
An attractive salary plus uplift is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Matthew on 0480 042 516
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now