Mining Project Engineer
- Large-scale Brownfield Upgrades | 3-Year Schedule
- Fantastic Office Facilities
- Great long-term career progression opportunities
The opportunity – Project Engineer (Mech/Elec)
You will be joining international industry leader in the mining sector that will offer you the chance to work on multi-million dollar projects across a diverse range of disciplines.
This opportunity will suit you if you are a agile and eager Project Engineer, looking to extend your expertise in a complex mining environment. You will apply your experience by joining the projects team and will work together to safely deliver a multi-discipline large-scale brownfield project over a 3-year horizon.
You will be based out of the Perth office working a flexible schedule and ad-hoc site travel as per the project’s requirements.
Is this for you?
If you are looking for a challenge in the next step of your career and believe you tick some of the boxes below, then apply now.
- Around 5 years project engineering experience including project management (SMP or E&I).
- Previous experience in mining projects
- A recognised engineering degree in the relevant discipline or equivalent (Electrical or Mechanical)
- Strong communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills with the ability to positively influence others and develop strong internal and external relationships.
- A positive attitude with a pro-active approach to resolving issues.
If you are happily employed but this piques your interest, I’d love to hear from you on 0480 042 517 so I can get a better understanding of your goals and aspirations in mining.
Let’s talk Mining!
Recruitment Consultant – MiningApply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479