Construction Project Engineer
- MAIN ROADS PACKAGE
- DIDO 10:4 ROSTER
- EXTENSIVE PROJECT PIPELINE
I am currently recruiting for a renowned WA Contractor who are currently working on a massive main roads project. This opportunity will have you learning from specialists with decades of MRWA experience and will allow you involvement in the full project scope. In this role you will get the chance to develop and upskill with a variety of responsibilities. This role is perfect for someone who is seeking growth in the MRWA space.
I am considering candidates with 4 plus years’ experience within a contractor organisation. This individual will be experienced in the delivery of technically challenging infrastructure projects, maintaining the highest of standards with tight deadlines. MRWA experience highly regarded.
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications.
- 4+ years’ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects.
- Confident in project planning, costing and schedules.
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing and documentation.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors & liaising with the client.
- A pro-active, can do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- MRWA experience highly regarded.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Matthew on 0480 042 516