Construction Project Engineer
An exclusive client of Zenith’s has reached out for us to help expand their current project delivery teams. This business has relationships with a range of WA Mining companies with a secured pipeline of resource-based civil projects for up to 5 years or more.
We are currently seeking a number of Project Engineers with experience across the resource sectors focusing on Earthworks and Roads to a range of specifications. My client is seeking individuals who are looking for growth and to take on future management and leadership roles. These projects will be running on an 8:6 FIFO roster!
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications.
- 3 + years experience exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects.
- Confident in Project Planning, costing and schedules.
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing and documentation.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors & liaising with the client.
- A pro-active, can do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
An attractive salary plus uplift is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to Ben@zenithsearch.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Ben on 0468 365 112
Team Lead – WA Construction
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479