Construction Project Engineer
- $200 MILLION PROJECT
- MARINE EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL
- 2:1 ROSTER + 30% UPLIFT
Our client is an Australian owned operation. Nationally accredited for Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality standards, they have a fantastic reputation for their project delivery and management systems. With a reputation for career development as well as offering long term security they are an employer of choice in the civil industry in Australia.
- This is a unique opportunity for a PROJECT ENGINEER with extensive MARINE STRUCTURES EXPERIENCE who is interested in joining a $200mil project! Construction will involve PILLING, JETTY/WHARF CONSTRUCTION, NPI AND UTILITES.
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications.
- 7+ years’ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects.
- Confident in Project Planning, costing and schedules.
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing and documentation.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors & liaising with the client.
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- End to End project experience essential!
- Marine/Structures experience highly regarded.
An attractive salary plus a 30% UPLIFT is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to Catherine@zenithsearch.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Catherine on 08 9366 9609 / 0480 042 519
Manager – WA Civil
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479