Construction Project Engineer
Our client is an Australian owned and operating major civil construction contractor. Nationally accredited for Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality standards, they have a fantastic reputation for their project delivery and management systems. With a reputation for career development as well as offering long term security they are an employer of choice in the civil industry in Australia.
We are seeking for a Project Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis on a 2:1 DIDO ROSTER + 20% UPLIFT + VEHICLE FOR PERSONAL USE. As a Project Engineer you will report directly to the Construction Manager and will have experience within the civil infrastructure scope of work. The right candidate for this role will be motivated to further develop their career in the civil space and won’t shy away from challenging environments.
This is an opportunity to build upon your civil infrastructure experience while gaining additional civil experience.
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications.
- 3+ years’ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects.
- Confident in project planning, costing and schedules.
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing and documentation.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors & liaising with the client.
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- Structures experience highly regarded.
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Grace on 0480 042 522 .Apply Now