Zenith Project Engineer
Our client is an Australian, employee-owned and self-performing company operating major civil construction contractor. They deliver in-house engineering and project management including sectors such as resources, transport, environment, defence, community, and utilities. Nationally accredited for Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality standards, they have a fantastic reputation for their project delivery and management systems. With a reputation for career development as well as offering long term security they are an employer of choice in the civil industry in Australia.
We are seeking an experienced Project Engineer to join the team for a permanent contract on a FIFO 10:4/2:1 + 30% UPLIFT. This is a civil project offering a DIVERSE RANGE OF CIVIL SCOPE with a business that can offer career progression for a driven individual. This reputable business has excellent retention as they pride themselves on securing repeat work with clients.
- Tertiary Civil Engineering qualifications.
- 3 +years’ exposure to civil construction OR road projects.
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing and documentation.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors & liaising with the client.
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history
- MAIN ROADS, ACCESS ROADS, UTILITIES, DETAILED EARTHWORKS, AND LANSCAPING EXPERIENCE highly desirable.
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to Grace@zenithsearch.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Grace @ Zenith Search on 0480 042 522.Apply Now