Zenith Project Engineer
- Project Management – Diverse Multidisciplinary Projects
- Wide involvement from Study Thru Delivery
- FIFO & Metro Roster – 5:2 / 4:3
Zenith Search has partnered with a leading Mine Service Provider in the acquisition of a “Project Engineer” to assist in the Development, Project Management and Operational Handover of capital projects across the Pilbara.
This unique team are required to complete low to medium-risk capital upgrade projects (From study through delivery) within 12 months, requiring adaptability, and robust knowledge of delivering multidiscipline scopes on Fix Plant and “Mine Critical” assets.
This small team is critical to the smooth operation of several operations across the Pilbara.
Things to Know:
- Operate on a 5:2 / 4:3 FIFO roster ex Perth.
- Requires a working knowledge of the capital stage gate review process.
- Co-ordinating documentation (e.g. study reviews, TQs, RFQ/tendering, commercials, and QA/QC)
- Ensuring safety in design and safety in execution processes are effectively operating
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
- Proven experience managing SMP, Electrical, or Civil projects within the resource sector.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Construction Management – Highly Regarded
- Experience working both EPC & Owners team – Highly Regarded
- Strong ability to build relationships and manage stakeholders.
- Highly proficient with cost control, managing budgets, plus commercial and contractual obligations.
- Ability to problem solve quickly, taking projects from conception through to successful completion.
To hear more about this dynamic opportunity, click apply now or please email your resume.
All applications will be treated strict confidence