Zenith Project Engineer
- Sick of Tier 1 systems? Want to have more autonomy to make decisions?
- Attractive package circa $120k – $160k + super + vehicle
- Be part of a company with HUGE amount of growth in last 18 months
Established in 1961, our client is a prominent force in Australian infrastructure, delivering over 450 projects with excellence. With a current headcount of 150-160, they specialize in earthworks and have a significant presence in slope stabilization, notably in QLD and NSW.
Experiencing robust growth from 80 to 160 employees between 2021 and 2024, our client is a dynamic player in the industry. Their fleet of equipment, a strategic mix of self-performing and subcontracted assets, ensures operational efficiency.
A recent achievement is our $12 million slope stabilization project at in regional NSW for Transport NSW, echoing the success of previous successful projects.
Join their thriving team for a rewarding career. They offer local or provided accommodation, creating a supportive work environment for professionals passionate about contributing to our ongoing success. Shape the future with a leading civil contractor.
- Manage and coordinate civil construction projects within the specified budget and timeline.
- Collaborate with project managers, contractors, and other stakeholders to ensure project success.
- Oversee project planning, scheduling, and execution.
- Provide technical expertise and support to the project team.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with safety and quality standards.
- Prepare and review project documentation and reports.
You must have the following to qualify for these positions:
- Relevant qualifications in Project Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years’ experience working IN AUSTRALIA.
- Stabilistation experience required
- Ability to write technical queries, QA experience and understanding specifications & scopes of work.
- Good eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Proficiency in bulk earthwork projects.
- Familiarity with relevant industry standards and regulations.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment.
We can offer good current market package and a real opportunity for career advancement. It is ideal if you are able to commence at short notice and have the right to work in Australia without visa assistance.
We currently have over 20 opportunities throughout New South Wales ranging from Engineering, Supervisory, Commercial, HSE and Project Management so please contact Lewis Houghton for more details.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry in New South Wales please call Lewis on 0483 919 676. All communication and correspondence is treated strictly confidential.Apply Now