Building and Construction Project Engineer – NPI
- NPI PACKAGE – $70m
- FIFO 8:6 ROSTER
- END TO END PROJECT EXPOSURE
I am currently working with a well respected WA contractor who specialise in infrastructure for remote mining and civil projects all around Australia. Their scope includes the design, construction, installation, refurbishment and relocation of camps and villages for various mining clients . I am looking for someone with experience on NPI projects. This candidate will be someone showing impressive tenure with their current or past employers and recent, relevant project experience.
I am considering candidates with 2 plus years’ experience . This candidate will need to be a motivated individual looking for longevity and career progression. This individual will be experienced in the delivery of technically challenging infrastructure projects, maintaining the highest of standards with tight deadlines. NPI experience highly regarded.
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications.
- 2+ years’ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects.
- Confident in Project Planning, costing and schedules.
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing and documentation.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors & liaising with the client.
- A pro-active, can do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- NPI experience highly regarded.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Matthew on 0480 042 516
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now