Engineering Project Manager
- PROJECT MANAGER OPPORTUNITY
- NPI PROJECT
- DIDO ROSTER – $20MIL Project
Our client has 30 years’ experience successfully delivering civil projects nationally. Our client is a successful specialist infrastructure, construction and services contractor with a healthy record for winning multimillion-dollar packages on concrete construction packages throughout Western Australia within the mining sector.
We are currently searching for an experienced PROJECT MANAGER to join the team on a permanent basis. This is a package. As a Senior Project Manager you will report directly to the Operations Manager and take complete control of the success of this $20 million dollar project, you will demonstrate proven civil experience across a range of projects including Main Roads and have managed projects of a similar size. The emphasis for this position is on the client management with a DIDO ROSTER.
- Tertiary Civil or Mechanical Engineering qualifications
- 8+ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects in Australia
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- NPI experience highly regarded!!
An attractive salary plus uplift is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!
Short listing will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Catherine on 0455 567 323 / 0480 042 519
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now