Construction Project Manager
- PROJECT MANAGER LOOKING TO BE A PART OF EXCITING GROWTH
- 5:2 / 4:3 FIFO ROSTER + 25% UPLIFT
- MULITPLE DISCIPLINARY CIVIL CONTRACTOR WITH A FOCUS ON WATER
One of our long-term clients at Zenith is currently on the hunt for a Project Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. A business that puts its people first and invests in its TEAMS’ personal and professional development. This company is known for its contracts with major mining clients across the water, pipelines, and civil construction sectors
We are currently searching for an experienced Civil Project Manager on a 5:2/4:3 FIFO roster. This may become more flexible once there is control and progress made. As a Project Manager, you will report directly to the Operations Manager, and be expected to manage teams of up to 15-20 across blue and white-collar on site.
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications.
- 8 + years experience exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects.
- Confident in Project Planning, costing and schedules.
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing and documentation.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors & liaising with the client.
- A pro-active, can do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
An attractive salary plus uplift is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to Ben@zenithsearch.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Ben on 0468 365 112
Team Lead – WA Construction
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now