Industrial Project Manager
- Maintenance & Industrial Services – Long term 5+ Year contract
- Rare 8:6 FIFO Roster
- Grow A Business Unit From An Established Base
An industry-leading contractor with multiple business streams has engaged Zenith Search to assist in the appointment of a Contract Manager / Project Manager to grow their current Western Australian leadership team. This contractor offers industrial services covering the end-to-end lifecycle of infrastructure for the resource and oil & gas sector including design, construction, maintenance and asset integrity across Australia to tier 1 clientele.
Their current WA turnover is in excess of $150m, This role will operate on an 8:6 Roster. Cultivating an existing warm relationship with clients to maximise year-on-year growth.
There are vast career development opportunities on the horizon, long-term opportunity to build a long and successful career with one of Australia’s most dynamic, growing contractors.
The successful candidate will have proven experience running major SMP or Heavy Industrial Maintenance projects within the resource and Oil & Gas sector.
Strong client management, detailed reporting, impeccable commercial and contractual knowledge is imperative for success on this project.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or Finance – desirable
- 5 + years of experience working as a Project Manager on Heavy Industrial Maintenance or Brownfields Projects within the Resource or Oil & Gas sector.
- Experience managing $50-$80m contracts ideally in SMP brownfields, Maintenance, E&I or Civil
- Track record of growing business units from an established base.
- Strong collaborator, with excellent client management and stakeholder engagement abilities.
- Highly levels of cost control, managing budgets, commercial and contractual acumen.
Shortlisting has already commenced, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All applications will be treated strict confidenceApply Now