Construction Project Manager
- $30MIL PROJECT
- TAILINGS DAM CONSTRUCTION
- FIFO 10:4 ROSTER + $40% UPLIFT
Our client is a successful specialist infrastructure, construction and services contractor with a healthy record for winning complex and challenging multimillion-dollar packages on earthworks infrastructure and concrete construction packages throughout Western Australia within the mining sector.
We are currently searching for an experienced Project Manager to join the team. You will be working on a large-scale $30million-dollar project and This is a FIFO ROSTER WITH A 40% UPLIFT As an experienced Project Manager you will report directly to the Construction Manager, you will demonstrate proven civil experience across a range of projects including earthworks, roadworks, drainage and general civils. BULK EARTHWORKS EXPEREINCE IS ESSENTIAL AND IDEALLY TAILINGS DAM CONSTRUCTION.
- Tertiary Civil or Mechanical Engineering qualifications
- 8+ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects in Australia
- Piping experience essential
- End to end experience highly desirable
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- BULK EARTHWORKS EXPERIENCE highly desirable!!
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to Catherine@zenithsearch.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Catherine on 0480 042 519
Manager – WA Civil
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now