Construction Project Manager
- 1:1 ROSTER / 2:1 ROSTER
- $40MIL PROJECT
- 30% UPLIFT
Our client is a successful specialist infrastructure, construction and services contractor with a healthy record for winning complex and challenging multimillion-dollar packages on earthworks infrastructure and concrete construction packages throughout Western Australia within the mining sector.
We are currently searching for an experienced Project Manager to join the team. You will be working on a large-scale $40million-dollar project and manage a team of 15+. This is a family friendly 1:1 ROSTER however you will also need to be flexible and open to a 2:1 roster. As an experienced Project Manager you will report directly to the General Manager, you will demonstrate proven civil experience across a range of projects including earthworks, roadworks, drainage and general civils. CONCRETE AND BULK EARTHWORKS EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL!
- Tertiary Civil or Mechanical Engineering qualifications
- 8+ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects in Australia
- Piping experience essential
- End to end experience highly desirable
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- CONCRETE AND BULK EARTHWORKS EXPEREINCE IS HIGHLY
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to Catherine@zenithsearch.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Catherine on 0480 042 519
Manager – WA Civil
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479