Construction Project Manager
- $250k BASE SALARY
- DEFENCE EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL
- NORTHERN TERRITORY – RESIDENTIAL
Our client is a privately owned and operated Western Australian contracting business. The company specializes in the delivery of civil infrastructure, main roads and land development, including earthworks and underground services. Having established a reputation for quality and reliability through successful project delivery, the company has enjoyed a period of sustained growth.
This is a NEW OPPORTUNITY for a Project Manager to be the driving force in NORTHERN TERRITORY of a well-established and respected Tier 2 Contractor within Australia.
You will be working on a number of defence and government projects in the Northern Territory. It is crucial that this individual is well connected within the Northern Territory as there will be a large element of BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT.
This highly sought after contracting business is expanding their business. BE THE FIRST PROJECT MANAGER IN THE STATE to lead the team while having the financial backing and leading reputation of this successful national business.
DEFENCE EXPEREINCE IS ESSENTIAL.
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications
- 10+years’ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects in Australia
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history
- DEFENCE PROJECT EXPEREINCE – ESSENTIAL
- RESIDENT WITHIN THE NORTHERN TERRITRY – ESSENTIAL
An attractive salary of $250k ++ for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to become a leader with one of the most successful contractors in the industry.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Catherine on 08 9480 047/ 0480042519 / 0455 567 323.
Manager – WA Civil
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now