Zenith Project Manager
- Major $300m structures project – Metro based
- Key Player in the WA Civil Infrastructure Market
- $250k – $300k ++ Package + 3 years security of work
We have been engaged to source an established Structures Project Manager with strong track record in delivering civil infrastructure projects in WA with experience on complex concrete structures involving both precast and in-situ concrete.
About the Organisation
As a highly successful national main contractor, they have established a successful track record on major projects across infrastructure, oil & gas and resources projects. Being a privately owned contractor, they have a reputation for excellence in quality, safety, performance and also being an employer of choice where employees are firstly regarded as people and not numbers.
About the Opportunity
With a growing portfolio of infrastructure and resource projects in WA, there is an opportunity to join this award-winning organisation, and technically strong project team in WA and become a key driver in the project delivery team.
This contract involves complex structures which will test the expertise of even the most seasoned of construction professionals. The project / package value is in excess of $300m which you will manage all components from commercial, program, technical through to leadership of your team.
- Tertiary qualifications in either Civil/ Structural Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ successful project management experience delivering structures projects
- Must be able to demonstrate previous success on major infrastructure projects
- Strong eye for detail, first class literacy, numeracy and communication skills
- Client relationship focus
- Effective management and leadership skills
- Strong financial and budgeting skills
- Stable work history is highly regarded
You could currently be working for a Tier 1 with restrictive career development & glass ceilings or aspiring to work for a contractor who pushes to be a “cut above the rest”. This is a long-term opportunity which will see you working around WA’s state on a diverse range of projects.
A base salary in the region of $250k – $300k + uplift, super etc. You will be working with an existing, highly successful project team with established systems and procedures, in an enjoyable working environment.
If you feel you have the required experience, or would like a confidential discussion on your suitability, please call Catherine on 0455 567 323 OR 0480 042 519 or Apply Now with your MS Word CV.
Please note, only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this particular opportunity.Apply Now