Zenith Project Manager
- $40MIL PROJECT
- ROADS AND BULK EARTHWORKS
- $220k – $240k + 30% UPLIFT + SUPER
Our client is a successful specialist infrastructure, construction and services contractor with a healthy record for winning complex and challenging multimillion-dollar packages on earthworks infrastructure and concrete construction packages throughout Western Australia within the mining sector.
We are currently searching for an experienced PROJECT MANAGER to join the team. You will be working on a $40mil ROADS AND BULK EARTHWORKS package. As an experienced Project Manager, you will report directly to the Operations Manager.
FIFO roster of your choice 5:2 OR 4:3 OR 2:1!
You will demonstrate proven civil experience across a range of projects including ROADS, BULK EARTHWORKS and NPI.
- Tertiary Civil or Mechanical Engineering qualifications
- 8+ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects in Australia
- End to end experience highly desirable
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- Previous experience managing a project of $30mil – $50mil plus.
- MRWA EXPERIENCE IS REGARDED.
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with WA’s number one business for employee retention.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to Catherine@zenithsearch.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Catherine on 0455 567 323
Manager – WA Civil
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now