Zenith Project Manager
- Sick of Tier 1 systems? Want to have more autonomy to make decisions?
- Attractive package circa $160k – $200k + super + vehicle
- Be part of a company with huge amount of growth in last 18 months
Established 25 years ago, our client is a cornerstone in the civil construction sector. Renowned for quality and professionalism, they prioritize relationship building. Offering timely, innovative solutions, their collaborative approach ensures optimal project outcomes. Sought out by clients, our client take pride in our success, attributing it to the skill and dedication of their team, driving growth and industry recognition.
After a highly successful 2023, our client concludes the year on a positive note, securing two new projects set to commence in early 2024. As they undertake bridge and intersection upgrades in Sunshine Coast and Brisbane, we are actively seeking qualified professionals to join their expanding team. Elevate your career with us and contribute to our legacy of excellence.
Collaborate with design teams to ensure engineering plans surpass regulatory standards. Lead a dynamic team, champion quality control, and set new standards of excellence in construction. As the primary client contact, captivate with regular updates and showcase your financial acumen to keep projects within budget. If you’re ready to elevate your career and be part of redefining civil infrastructure, seize the opportunity with our client-a team that thrives on challenges and pushing boundaries. Join us and be part of something extraordinary!
You must have the following to qualify for these positions:
- Relevant qualifications in Project Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 – 9 years’ experience working civil industry.
- Bridges, earthworks, roads, pavements and drainage experience required
- Ability to write technical queries, QA experience and understanding specifications & scopes of work.
- Good eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Proficiency in bulk earthwork projects.
- Familiarity with relevant industry standards and regulations.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment.
We can offer good current market package and a real opportunity for career advancement. It is ideal if you are able to commence at short notice and have the right to work in Australia without visa assistance.
We currently have over 20 opportunities throughout Queensland ranging from Engineering, Supervisory, Commercial, HSE and Project Management so please contact Lewis Houghton for more details.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry in Queensland please call Lewis on 0483 919 676. All communication and correspondence is treated strictly confidential.Apply Now