Mining Project Mine Geologist
Looking to take the next step in your Production Career?
Are you a Project Mine Geologist ready to take the next challenge? This is an exciting opportunity for an open-pit project mine geologist to join a small high-performing Geology Team
- Join one of the most successful mid-tier producer in WA.
- Market-leading salary package on offer + great incentives.
This role will be reporting to the Senior Mine Geologist on an 8:6 FIFO roster from Perth.
- Working safely is at the core of their values, and you will champion safety.
- Great communication skills are essential as you will be part of liaising and communicating with on-site contractors and training Geologists.
- Training of Graduate Geologists and Mine Geologists.
- Communicating geological, geotechnical and grade information to Contractor and Technical Services team.
- Mentoring and leading a small Geology team.
- Recognise opportunities that can be improved in the operations and ensuring that the Geology Operations is optimally runnig.
As a Project Mine Geologist, you will start mastering every facet of Open-pit mining production and laying the foundations to move into a Senior Mine Geologist role:
- Assist in conducting grade control modeling, including wireframing.
- Provide Support to Senior Mine Geologist and Superintendent with the reconciliation and reporting requirements.
- Manage Geology team, drilling and mining operators with their work day.
- Collaborate with Resource and Admin Geologists in managing geological databases and QA/QC systems.
You will bring an energetic spirit and can-do attitude to this role and to further support you in your career, there are additional benefits on offer including:
- Employee Referral Bonus, spread the word, and get rewarded.
- Career development plans with access to leading-edge geology courses.
- Social clubs and functions, be recognized and awarded for your hard work.
- Social and community engagement, know what it takes to truly care.
If you are ready for a change and have what it takes including:
- A bachelor’s degree in Applied Geology, Geo-Science, or any related field.
- At least 3-4 years of production experience in a similar role within Precious or Base Metals.
- WA Full C class license and a National Police Clearance for pre-employment.
Your resume will be kept completely private & confidential until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable moving forward with the opportunity.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you click apply now to send a copy of your CV.
On the other hand, if you are unsure if this role is the right fit for you get in touch with John on 0408 137 706 to have a confidential discussion about your career.
Consultant – Mining
LinkedIn: John Angara