Construction Quantity Surveyor
Seeking great weather, amazing location and world class construction projects to work on? Is 2023 your year to make the big move “down under” to the land of opportunity? Mentorship, coaching & the opportunity to develop your career with an elite project delivery team.
Are you seeking great adventure and an outdoor lifestyle? Would you enjoy being able to access some of the most beautiful and pristine beaches in the world? Surfing, fishing, boating and much much more. With full sponsorship provided to the right candidates, this would be the time to relocate to Australia! Perth is consistently highly ranked in the most livable cities IN THE WORLD!
Our client is a successful international multidisciplinary contractor with a healthy record for winning complex and challenging multibillion dollar packages of work.
We are recruiting a Quantity Surveyor with a background in large civil and structural infrastructure construction projects. This role is offered on a permanent, full time basis.
Typical duties are likely to include:
- Determining construction methods, materials and quantity standards whilst tracking, monitoring, and controlling costs during the project life cycle
- Understanding design and engineering related drawings to estimate total costs and prepare detailed cost plans and tools to manage costs
- Interpret specification and standards and assess their impact on project costs
- Analyse actual cost against planned cost and forecast final cost versus budget
- Creation of tender event schedules for procurement programs
- Budget/ Tender reconciliation, change management and variance analysis
- Quantification and costing of construction work
- Quantity Take-off and preparing Bills of Quantities
- Prepare estimates, quantities, prices, costing for project
- Interface with Project managers and Engineers to best manage risks and opportunities
To be considered for this role:
- Tertiary qualifications in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent
- Previous experience on large civil construction projects
- 3 years + experience in a similar role
Zenith Search was established in 2011, with our Directors operating successfully in the construction sector since 2006 we saw an opportunity to develop a new business that specialised in delivering an exceptional level of service to the market. Our business has a trusted reputation and enviable track record in delivering contract, permanent and executive search recruitment services.Apply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479