Executive Search Receptionist/Administrator
- Exciting permanent opportunity for an experienced Receptionist/Administrator
- Based in Perth CBD
- $60k-$70k + super
The Who…. The What…. The Why?
The Who – Our Client:
Our client is a market leader in their field and they work across a broad range of industry sectors including mining, civil and construction. They are winning some very exciting projects and their business has grown from strength to strength. They now find themselves in a position where they are in need of an experienced permanent Administrator to join their successful business which is growing. This is a great opportunity which offers variety whilst working in a thriving business with lovely people.
The What – The Exciting Opportunity:
This is a very important requirement which requires an experienced receptionist/administrator who has at least 3-5 years office administration experience and who is highly computer literate.
This is a true reception/administration, preferably possess some MYOB experience, assist with social media uploads, oversee the database, assist team members with project files, photocopying & filing, general overseeing of the office, asnwering the switchboard, managing the boardroom bookings and organising refreshments along with meeting and greeting all visitors and tending to kitchen requirements.
These are the general and various tasks you would need to be happy with as we want you to enjoy this position and share in being part of the team.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for supporting a small team :
- Answering the Switchboard
- Front of house reception/admin
- Meet and greet visitors
- Dealing with emails
- Supporting with invoicing – using MYOB
- Raising purchase order numbers
- Ordering office supplies
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Arranging meetings
- Calendar and diary management
- Updating Excel spreadsheets
- Monitor general email inbox
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Preparing and maintaining accurate information and correspondence
The Why – Selection Criteria and what you can expect in return:
- Highly competitive remuneration – $60k-$70k + super depending on your experience
- Work for a dynamic business which is experiencing growth and winning exciting projects
- Great team environment – supportive and cohesive leadership team
- Must have minimum 3-5+ years office administration experience
- Must be highly computer literate with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Please kindly send us your resume immediately by clicking ‘apply now’. Please be advised that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479