Executive Search Receptionist/Administrator
- Exciting permanent opportunity for an experienced Receptionist/Administrator
- Based in Perth CBD
- $60k-$65k + super + $10k Bonus
The Who…. The What…. The Why?
The Who – Our Client:
Our client is a market leader in their field and they work across a broad range of industry sectors including mining, civil and construction. They are winning some very exciting projects and their business has grown from strength to strength. They now find themselves in a position where they are in need of an experienced permanent Administrator to join their successful business which is growing. This is a great opportunity which offers variety whilst working in a thriving business with lovely people.
The What – The Exciting Opportunity:
This is a very important requirement as front of house receptionist/administrator as you will be the first person that callers and guests will see so it is important that you have are very well presented, demonstrate good communication and administration skills. This is a stunning reception area where you will be located and will support the business with administration duties.
You will need to be happy being based at front of house on reception and will need to have a steady work history along with at least 3-5 years strong office administration experience and be highly computer literate.
This is a true reception/administration role, preferably possess some MYOB experience, assist with social media uploads, oversee the database, assist team members with project files, photocopying & filing, general overseeing of the office, asnwering the switchboard, managing the boardroom bookings and organising refreshments along with meeting and greeting all visitors and tending to kitchen requirements.
These are the general and various tasks you would need to be happy with as we want you to enjoy this position and share in being part of the team.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for supporting a small team :
- Answering the Switchboard
- Front of house reception/admin
- Meet and greet visitors
- Dealing with emails
- Supporting with invoicing – using MYOB
- Raising purchase order numbers
- Ordering office supplies
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Arranging meetings
- Calendar and diary management
- Updating Excel spreadsheets
- Monitor general email inbox
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Preparing and maintaining accurate information and correspondence
The Why – Selection Criteria and what you can expect in return:
- Highly competitive remuneration – $60k-$65k + super + $10k Bonus
- Work for a dynamic business which is experiencing growth and winning exciting projects
- Great team environment – supportive and cohesive leadership team
- Must have minimum 3-5+ years office administration experience
- Must be highly computer literate with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Please kindly send us your resume immediately by clicking ‘apply now’. Please be advised that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted.