Zenith Recruitment Consultant – Healthcare
Recruitment Consultant – Healthcare
Leading Healthcare Boutique Agency – Subiaco
$70K – $100K + Super + Achievable Commission + Benefits/RDO’s
Supportive + Dynamic Team and Career Progression
Zenith Healthcare is part of Zenith Search and our healthcare divison has experienced exponential growth over the last 18 months and we are now seeking to appoint an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our dynamic and successful team.
We are privileged to partner with many leading aged care providers in Perth and nationally and have become go to trusted advisors and an extension of their human resources teams. Our healthcare business is renowned for going above and beyond in delivering outstanding service and developing ongoing partnerships. The types of positions that you will be recruiting for would be in the nursing area covering all levels within the aged care sector.
As a welcome addition to the team, full training will be provided and we can offer a very hot desk with considerable live permanent roles on now so your earning potential is massive. We support you to succeed and develop your career to achieve your best!
The Exciting Opportunity:
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Candidate Resourcing (purely candidate focused initially)
- Contacting nursing candidates on our database and other digital platforms
- Preparing candidate resumes to send out to our clients
- Asking candidates for referrals and recommendations to generate new nursing talent
- Working closely with your manager to gain an understanding of our clients and their needs
- Daily update of our Work in Progress and Live Jobs
- Writing adverts and sending out eshots to candidates
What you can expect in return:
- Up to 25 days of annual leave for our long-term staff
- Up to 12 additional Rostered Days Off (RDO’s) increasing potential days off to 37 per annum!
- $100K+ invested in staff development and training this year alone
- Extensive, long-standing client base, eliminating the need for cold calling
- Cutting-edge technology to optimize recruitment processes + extensive administration support
- Industry low standing requirements / thresholds – meaning you tap into earning great rewards quicker
- Industry leading salary and commission structures starting at 15% up to 30%
- Modern office in a convenient location next to a major train station
- Collaborative and experienced team members open to mentorship
- Career growth prospects with a personal development plan
- Work-life balance perks like monthly lunches, great banter, and a positive atmosphere
- A transparent and supportive professional environment
Send your resume to Karen Sharp – Recruitment Manager by clicking ‘apply now’Apply Now
For more information on the role, please call us on 08 9480 0479 or email us.