Zenith Recruitment Consultant – Healthcare – New Year/New Start!
- HOT DESK – RARE OPPORTUNITY – HEALTHCARE – Lots of live jobs ready for you to fill!
- $70k-$100k + super + Achievable Commission + Benefits/RDO’s
- Fantastic training, development and career progression
Zenith Healthcare is part of Zenith Search and our healthcare area has experienced exponential growth over the last 18 months, so 2 exciting, newly created positions have become now available to join our fun and lively team.
We pride ourselves on team work and working cohesively together, treating each other with respect whilst empowering each other, to reach our personal best. We do not burn our consultants out to the point of exhaustion and believe in a structured, organised and well planned, targeted approach which will set you up to succeed.
This is a rare opportunity where you can come into our healthcare business and start earning commission from day one if you have the passion, drive, focus with some level of customer service or sales experience – recruitment experience will be highly regarded.
We are able to offer a REALLY HOT DESK which has in excess of 50+ live permanent jobs right now for you to fill which means that your earning potential is massive. The type of positions that you will be recruiting for would be in nursing area (all levels) within the aged care sector. Full training will be provided by your manager to support you.
The Exciting Opportunity:
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Candidate Resourcing (purely candidate focused initially)
- Contacting nursing candidates on our database and other digital platforms
- Preparing candidate resumes to send out to our clients
- Asking candidates for referrals and recommendations to generate new nursing talent
- Working closely with your manager to gain an understanding of our clients and their needs
- Daily update of our Work in Progress and Live Jobs
- Writing adverts and sending out eshots to candidates
What you can expect in return:
- Up to 25 days of annual leave for our long-term staff
- Up to 12 additional Rostered Days Off (RDO’s) increasing potential days off to 37 per annum!
- $100K+ invested in staff development and training this year alone
- Extensive, long-standing client base, eliminating the need for cold calling + Hot desks available
- Cutting-edge technology to optimize recruitment processes + extensive administration support
- Industry low Standing requirements / thresholds – meaning you tap into earning great rewards quicker
- Industry leading salary and commission structures starting at 15% up to 30%
- Modern office in a convenient location next to a major train station
- Collaborative and experienced team members open to mentorship
- Career growth prospects with a 7-year development plan, including location flexibility
- Work-life balance perks like monthly lunches, great banter, and a positive atmosphere
- A transparent and supportive professional environment
Send your cv to Tanzela Azam – Senior Associate Director by clicking ‘apply now’
Thank you for your time.Apply Now