Human Resources and Personnel Recruitment, HR & Training Manager
- Exciting new opportunity for a Talented Internal Recruitment Manager
- Newly created position – Fantastic opportunity to make a difference
- $120k-$140k + Super + Bonus + 32 days paid annual leave + 1 day WFH
The Exciting Opportunity:
Work for a leading organisation who are a specialist in their industry sector and have built a great reputation based on delivering high quality results and solutions, by truly partnering with their clients.
An exciting, newly created opportunity for a Recruitment, HR & Training Manager has become available for a driven, focused senior level recruitment professional, who really enjoys the challenge and reward of internal recruitment.
In this position, you will create and drive innovative strategic initiatives to proactively attract and secure high-quality talent for the business. You will be confident in establishing and driving recruitment specific projects around the proactive sourcing of talent and providing exceptional leadership across the business relating to internal recruitment, HR generalist related matters and training.
- Develop and maintain a suitable talent pool whilst building external brand presence to attract, retain and engage talent
- Oversee end-to-end recruitment process & talent pipeline across both white and blue collar environments
- Interviewing, screening and referencing talent to ensure cultural alignment, experience level and ability
- Partnering with business leaders across different business areas to understand their needs in terms of current and future talent requirements, along with workforce planning in line with their business’ people and growth strategy
- Developing advertising and attraction strategies – utilise a broad range of recruitment channels and strategies to source and identify talent including head hunting, networking, obtaining referrals and targeted advertising
- Oversee career pathway coaching, advice and resources to support development and retention of existing employees
- Training and onboarding of all new hires into the organization
- Dealing with HR Generalist related matters including but not limited to performance management, employee relations issues, writing policy & procedures, etc.
- Experience in headhunting and creating talent pools in challenging market condition
- Must have very strong experience of recruitment
- Screening, assessing and interviewing candidates to determine suitability whilst being warm and personable to market our brand to prospective employees
- Tertiary qualification in HR/business or related discipline highly desirable
- Expert stakeholder engagement – strong communication & interpersonal skills
- HR Generalist experience will be highly regarded
- Enjoy training and coaching new hires – including induction and
What you can expect in return:
- $120k-$140k + super + benefits
- 32 days paid annual leave (20 days leave + 12 RDOs a Year)
- 1 day WFH each week after passing probation
- Great company culture and work in fun team environment
- Join a growing, successful business
This is a business critical and urgent requirement so please call Tanzela Azam – Associate Director on 0429465623 for a confidential discussion – please send your cv to us by clicking ‘apply now’. Thank you for your time.Apply Now