Healthcare Registered Nurse
Registered Nurse- Mirrabooka
- PERMANENT PART TIME – Variety of Shifts – AM & PM
- Work for beautiful, high end facility centrally located
- Competitive Hourly Rates + $16K Salary Packaging + Benefits + Free Parking
Our client has an excellent reputation for delivering exceptional care and service to their residents in a positive and compassionate way. They truly live their values and take pride in delivering outstanding consumer directed care services through kindness, respect and compassion to their residents.
As highly valued and compassionate Registered Nurse you will join a team who are renowned for providing high standards of care to residents and their families. Focusing on providing high quality, safe and effective nursing care that aligns with the individual residents’ preferences in line with the individuals care plans.
This is a stand out opportunity as you will join an outstanding team and care for a small number of residents due to amazing staff to resident ratios!
The Successful Candidates:
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Clinical experience in aged care working in a residential setting
- Understanding of Aged Care Quality Standards
- National Police Clearance
- Current influenza and COVID vaccinations notifications (or approved exemptions)
What you can expect in return:
- Highly competitive remuneration + 10.5% super + $16K Salary Packaging
- Multiple benefits + onsite parking and close to transport
- Professional Development and Training
- Work for beautiful, high end facility with an excellent reputation
- Comprehensive induction programs and ongoing education
- Flexible working arrangements days and hours
We are conducting immediate interviews, so please kindly send your resume to Karen Sharp – Recruitment Manager clicking ‘Apply Now” or call 0437 485 590 for a confidential discussion. Thank you for your time.Apply Now