Healthcare Registered Nurse
- Permanent Full Time & Part Time – AM, PM, NIGHT SHIFTS
- Work for beautiful, family-friendly facility with a difference
- Attractive Hourly Rates + Multiple Benefits + Parking
Our client has an excellent reputation for delivering exceptional care and service to their residents in a positive and compassionate way. They truly live their values and take pride in delivering outstanding consumer directed care services through kindness, respect and compassion to their residents. This family-friendly home is located within minutes from the beach, parks, coffee shops and local attractions.
As a highly valued and compassionate Registered Nurse you will join a team who are renowned for providing high standards of care to residents and their families. Focusing on providing high quality, safe and effective nursing care that aligns with the individual residents’ preferences in line with the individuals care plans. Ensure documentation of residents care, manage medication administration and complete residents care plan assessments on admission.
This is a stand out opportunity as you will join an outstanding team and care for a small number of residents due to amazing staff to resident ratios! Wonderful supportive team environment and outstanding culture with growth opportunities. Work with leaders in the home who encourage you and support your growth.
The Successful Candidate:
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Clinical experience in aged care working in a residential setting
- Understanding of Aged Care Quality Standards
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current influenza and COVID vaccinations notifications (or approved exemptions)
What you can expect in return:
- Highly competitive remuneration + 10.5% super
- Multiple benefits + onsite parking and close to public transport
- Free Annual Influenza vaccination
- Employee Wellness platforms including EAP
- Discounted private health insurance, gym memberships, technology items from leading retailers
- Discounted benefits at selected retail outlets, department stores, travel, cinemas, restaurants
- Employee recognition programs and appreciation awards
- Work for beautiful, family-friendly facility with an excellent reputation
- Comprehensive orientation and induction programs
We are conducting immediate interviews, so please kindly send your resume to Karen Sharp – Recruitment Manager clicking ‘Apply Now” or call 0437485590 for a confidential discussion. Thank you for your time.Apply Now