Medical and Nursing Registered Nurse – Community Services
- Registered Nurse – AM, PM or Night Shifts
- Leading Community Services Provider
- Collaborative and supportive working culture
Be part of a vibrant and inclusive leading care provider in the Disability and Aged Care Sector delivering high quality care and support to people in Perth across a wide range of social services including children and families, ageing, disability, and mental health.
Their diverse range of services allow people to choose to stay at home and receive assistance and they take great pride in delivering quality services to their clients and have a personalised and collaborative approach to working closely with their clients/client families.
The Exciting Opportunity:
We are currently working with various leading providers in Community Services in Aged Care and have multiple exciting opportunities to work closer to home on permanent fulltime or parttime basis.
We now are seeking Registered Nurses with Aged Care experience who are passionate about providing high quality patient care and have a range of morning, afternoon, and night shifts at various locations across Perth, WA. We expect that you will have great time management skills, enjoy working in a team but also be self-motivated.
- Provide high quality, safe and effective nursing care that aligns with individual patient preferences and best practice
- Ensure aged care standards are met and adhered too
- Coach, mentor and supervise support workers
- Undertake clinical, social and self-care assessments
- CHSP/HCP/NDIS – management and reporting
- Ensure all care plan documentation is completed with appropriate strategies implemented
- Anticipate patient changing health needs and initiate further assessments or referrals
- Support patients by addressing queries, comments, suggestions, or concerns
- Complete assessments where applicable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly focused on person centred care practice
- Nursing qualification and current professional AHPRA registration
- Experienced in Aged Care and working with people who have cognitive impairments
- Understanding of Aged Care Quality Standards and Accreditation
- Knowledge of and experience in CHSP and HCP funding
- National Police Clearance (obtained within the last six months)
- Current influenza and COVID vaccinations notifications (or approved exemptions)
- NDIS Screen Check
What you can expect:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Ongoing training and opportunities for career growth
- Career Pathways, Professional Development and Training
- Work / Life Balance
This is an urgent requirement, and we are conducting immediate interviews so please call Rachael Bell – Team Leader – Healthcare on 0480 042 522- please kindly send your updated resume to us by clicking ‘apply now’. Thanks for your time.
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479