Healthcare Registered Nurse – Mandurah
Registered Nurse – Mandurah
- PM & NIGHT SHIFTS – Permanent FT & PPT
- Work for beautiful, family-friendly facility with a difference
- Top Rates + Salary Packaging + Multiple Benefits + Parking
Our client has an excellent reputation for delivering exceptional care and service to their residents in a positive and compassionate way. They truly live their values and take pride in delivering outstanding consumer directed care services through kindness, respect and compassion to their residents.
As a highly valued and compassionate Registered Nurse working PM and/or NIGHT SHIFTS you will join a team who are renowned for providing high standards of care to residents and their families.
This is a standout opportunity as you will join outstanding teams and care for a small number of residents due to amazing staff to resident ratios! Wonderful supportive team environment and outstanding culture with growth opportunities. Work with leaders in the home who encourage you and support your growth.
The Successful Candidate:
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Clinical experience in aged care working in a residential setting
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current influenza and COVID vaccinations
What you can expect in return:
- Top rates + Salary Packaging + 10.5% super
- Multiple benefits + onsite parking and close to public transport
- Pick up extra shifts – you CHOOSE!
- Free uniform on commencement
- Employee Wellness platforms including EAP
- Employee recognition programs and appreciation awards
- Work for beautiful, family-friendly facility with an excellent reputation
- Comprehensive orientation and induction programs
We are conducting immediate interviews, so please kindly send your resume to Karen Sharp – Recruitment Manager clicking ‘Apply Now” or call 0437485590 for a confidential discussion. Thank you for your time.Apply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479