Healthcare Registered Nurse – Mandurah
Registered Nurse – Mandurah
- Permanent Full Time & Part Time – Beautiful Facility
PM (1445 – 2145) and Night Duty Shifts (2130 – 0715)
- Amazing Pay Rates + $18,500 Salary Packaging + Penalties/Benefits + Parking
Our client has an excellent reputation for delivering exceptional care and service to their residents in a positive and compassionate way. They truly live their values and take pride in delivering outstanding consumer directed care services through kindness, respect and compassion to their residents.
As highly valued and compassionate Registered Nurses (experienced and new graduates) you will join teams who are renowned for providing high standards of care to residents and their families.
PM 2:45pm – 9:45pm and Night Duty Shifts 9:30pm – 0715am. Be paid additional penalty rates for Weekend work as well!
Amazing staff to resident ratios! Be truly supported with a dedicated team and outstanding culture with growth opportunities. Work with leaders in the home who encourage you and support your growth.
The Successful Candidate:
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Clinical experience in aged care working in a residential setting
- Understanding of Aged Care Quality Standards
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current influenza and COVID vaccinations
What you can expect in return:
- Top Hourly Rates + Penalties + $18,500 Salary Packaging + Discounts +10.5% super
- Salary Packaging and tax benefit up to $18,500 per year
- Multiple benefits + onsite parking and close to public transport
- Free Annual Influenza vaccination
- Employee Wellness platforms including EAP
- Discounted benefits at selected retail outlets, department stores, travel, cinemas, restaurants
- Work for beautiful, family-friendly facility with an excellent reputation
- Comprehensive orientation and induction programs