Zenith Registered Nurse – PM Shifts
- $40ph-$50ph + super + loading
- Permanent Part Time
- 4 AFTERNOON Shifts a week – Sunday and Wednesday
- Bicton location – Residential Aged Care
One of our leading clients has an exciting opportunity to join their winning aged care nursing team working in a Permanent Part Time Position covering 4 Afternoon Shifts a week. You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to their elderly clients.
Located in Bicton, our client has been caring for elderly West Australian’s for over 50 years. As a family run business, everything the dedicated team do is built on care and compassion, with the resident at the heart and soul of our person-centred care model
They provide Residential Aged Care, Memory Support and TCP services and are currently looking for a Registered Nurse to join their friendly team. You will be responsible for delivering best practice person centred clinical care, aligned with the Clinical Governance Framework and Aged Care Quality Standards.
Our ideal applicant is highly motivated, adaptable, and willing to be actively involved in ensuring the highest standards of care are consistently delivered and inspire others to achieve the very best outcomes for residents.
Key Responsibilities of this role:
- Ensure compliance with the new single set of Aged Care Quality Standards
- Drive clinical excellence.
- Updating care plans and assessments
- Administering medication
- SIRS management
- Supporting the residents’ families and listening to feedback and requests
- Wound management
- Assist in the management of complaints and procedures
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- Current registration with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia via the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Demonstrated experience as a Registered Nurse in an Aged Care Setting
- Good clinical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the Aged Care Standards
What you can expect:
- $40-$50ph + super
- Loading for PM shift is 12.5% weekdays & 15% weekends
- Low staff turnover – great company culture
- Excellent training and development
Please kindly send your resume to Tanzela Azam – Senior Associate Director – Healthcare if you are interested by clicking apply now or please call 0480 042508 to discuss any questions you may have.Apply Now