Healthcare Registered Nurses – Leading Private Hospital
- Permanent Full Time & Part Time – AM, PM, NIGHT SHIFTS
- Join Australia’s Leading Private Hospital – ICU, General Surgical/Medical and Midwives
Up to $53.45 phr (exclusive of penalties/allowances) + Multiple Benefits + Free Parking
Our client has an excellent reputation for delivering exceptional care and service to their patients in a positive and compassionate way. They truly live their values and take pride in delivering outstanding consumer directed care services through kindness, respect and compassion to their patients. They are a leader in providing world class health care located north of the river.
As a highly valued and compassionate Registered Nurse you have the opportunity to join teams who are renowned for providing high standards of care and focus on providing high quality, safe and effective nursing care that aligns with the individuals. Wonderful supportive team environment and outstanding culture with growth opportunities. Work with leaders who encourage and support your growth and appreciate the difference you make on a daily basis.
These are standout opportunities as you will join teams working in ICU, General Medical/Surgical and Midwifery Wards.
The Successful Candidate:
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Minimum 12 months specialty experience
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current influenza and COVID vaccinations
What you can expect in return:
- Up to $53.45 phr (exclusive of penalties or allowances) + super depending on experience/level and qualification
- Multiple benefits + onsite FREE parking and close to public transport
- Flexible rosters – AM, PM, Nights + Pick up shifts to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible leave program where you can purchase additional annual leave
- Unique team camaraderie – everyone supports each other
- Enjoy Paid Parental Leave
- Stay current with access to multiple courses via LinkedIn learning subscription
- Enormous amount of Professional Training and Development Programs
- Post-graduate and Education Scholarship + Study Leave when you need it!
- Private Health Insurance Hospital and Extras discounts – pay less for hospital cover
- Pharmacy, Hospital and Allied Health discounts
- Technology Discounts on Microsoft and Apple purchases
- Salary sacrifice opportunities – airport lounge membership, self-education expenses and more
- Rewards and Recognition Program – feel valued for your contribution!
We are conducting immediate interviews, so please kindly send your resume to Karen Sharp – Recruitment Manager clicking ‘Apply Now” or call 0480042507 for a confidential discussion. Thank you for your time.
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479