Healthcare - General Retirement Living Manager
- $115K – $125K + Super + $16K Salary Packaging
- Fully Maintained Vehicle – Work and Personal Use
Senior Role + Highly Supportive Management in Perth Metro
Our client is seeking an outstanding Manager (Retirement Living) for this senior pivotal role who will be responsible for quality, operations, budgets and services across multiple retirement villages. This organisation is one of the leading not-for-profit aged, seniors care and housing providers in Western Australia. They are committed to the delivery of a superior standard of care and services, that encourages each individual to experience optimal independence and quality of life.
This Exciting Position:
This senior management role requires a caring and dynamic individual with a hands- on approach who will work alongside the Village Manager Administration and under the direction of the Executive Manager. The primary focus will be supervision of village management staff, operational planning and execution, budget management and compliance.
As an outstanding leader you will interact with the team to manage the retirement living operations.
We are seeking:
- An experienced Manager from the Retirement Living Sector
- An individual who can professionally manage the retirement living community in accordance with all legislation, the residence agreements and policies and procedures
- A visible leader who interacts with the team, Resident Committees, residents, their families and internal and external stakeholders effortlessly
- Demonstrated experience across preparation, management and control of village budgets and financials
- Demonstrated communication and relationship building skills combined with an ability to “get things done”
- A Manager with the ability to problem – solve and identify opportunities to improve service delivery
- An individual who can manage various operational needs concurrently
What to expect in return:
- $115K -$125K + Super + $16K Salary Packaging
- Fully maintained vehicle for Work and Personal Use
- Exceptional team and management support
- Laptop, Phone + Benefits + Onsite Parking in Perth Metro
- Opportunity to be part of a growing organisation