Mining Rigger / Scaffolders & Leadinghands
Zenith Search is a leading provider of specialized recruitment services. Our clients trust our professional and ethical approach, and candidates benefit from our proven processes. We have long-standing relationships with some of Australia’s major businesses and an enviable track record in finding the right fit for clients and candidates alike.
We succeed when you succeed.
As a Rigger / Scaffolder your role will involve:
- Providing rigging and dogman support for loads/crane operators
- Erect and dismantle scaffold
- Establish access ways and supports for maintenance services
- Supporting mine maintenance and construction teams
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous mine construction or upgrade experience
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence
- High Risk Work Licence – RA and SA Endorsements
- OHS Construction Induction (White/Blue Card)
- National Police Clearance
- Working at Heights
- 3/1 FIFO Rosters ex Perth
- Competitive Industry Pay Rates
- Long-term project
- Temporary-to-Permanent opportunities available
- Close knit high performing teams
HOW TO APPLY
Click “Apply Now” to be considered and a consultant will be in touch to discuss your application further.
To find out more details on this position or to discuss other potential opportunities, please call Martyn on 0480 042 538