Mining RTX – Senior Field technician
Are you a skilled and experienced field technician looking to join an exciting exploration program based in Western Australia? Our client, a leading global tier-I company, They are seeking a Senior Field Technician to join their team.
As a Senior Field Technician, you will be responsible for ensuring the success of exploration programs through your technical expertise and leadership. The role is fly-in fly-out from Perth and offers a 2 week on 1 week perth office and 1 week RNR roster.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you must have the following qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a field technician, preferably in gold exploration
- Strong technical skills and the ability to work in remote and challenging environments
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Valid WA C-Class Drivers License
- Supervise and mentor junior field technicians
- Conduct geotechnical, geological and sampling activities
- Ensure adherence to safety, health, environment and community policies and procedures
- Provide support to the exploration team
- Maintain accurate records of all field activities
If you meet the above requirements and are ready to join an exciting exploration program with a leading gold exploration company, please submit your resume and cover letter through the apply button or get in touch with John Angara through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0480 042 524 .Apply Now