Engineering Senior Contract Administrator / Quantity Surveyor
I have engaged with a Tier 1 business to help source a Senior Contracts Administrator to join an established project delivery team in the heart of Perth. This company is well known for its delivery of major civil infrastructure projects, not just across WA but in various destinations around the world.
This candidate will need to come from a Construction Management or Quantity Surveyor background with extensive experience in transport infrastructure. You will be expected to have experience with direct reports and be comfortable guiding junior members of the team.
To be considered for this position it is essential you display the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management or Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor/CA, with a contractor.
- Significant exposure to civil infrastructure projects in Western Australia
- A proven history of long-term involvement in winning and delivering projects of $50m+ in value
- A demonstrable track record in business and systems improvement for greater commercial control
- Strong understanding of commercial management and project controls
Only current Perth residents will be considered, Australian Work Rights essential.
You will be working with a highly respected global top tier contractor, alongside some of the industry’s best, on a complex, long-term project in Perth.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume.
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Ben on 0468 365 112Apply Now