Building and Construction Senior Contracts Administrator
- FIFO 2:1 + 40% UPLIFT + SUPER – ON BASE AND UPLIFT
- SALARY SACRIFICING BENEFITS
- AIRPORT PARKING
An ASX-listed company with a large and credible presence in both mining and civil construction. This company has recently picked up $100+ million worth of civil packages and requires a Senior Contract Administrator to be based on site to join the project delivery team.
This candidate will ideally need to have experience working within the resource sector and being exposed to several civil projects across various contract types. Your direct report will be to the on-site Senior Project Manager with the support of a Commercial Manager in Perth.
To be considered for this position it is essential you display the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management or Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor/CA, with a contractor.
- Significant exposure to civil infrastructure projects in Western Australia
- A proven history of long-term involvement in winning and delivering projects of $10m+ in value
- A demonstrable track record in business and systems improvement for greater commercial control
- Strong understanding of commercial management and project controls
Only current Perth residents will be considered, Australian Work Rights essential.
You will be working with a highly respected National mid-tier contractor, alongside some of the industry’s best, on a complex, long-term project in Perth.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume.
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Ben on 0468 365 112Apply Now