Industrial Senior Electrical Engineer
- Pioneer Electrical Technology
- Permanent Position – Long Term Career Investment
- International Portfolio of Renewable Energy – Clean & Green
Australia’s renewable energy output is rising. Recent federal government increased investment in green energy to modernise the national electricity network, and drive down carbon emissions.
reducing the price of energy, and driving carbon emissions to record lows.
Zenith has partnered with a pioneer within the green renewable energy sector. Seeking an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer, ideally with exposure with the design, development, and testing of new electrical energy systems, equipment, and componentry.
About The Opportunity:
Leading a technical team to deliver projects in emerging green energy sector – specialise in Solar, Battery & Hybrid Power Systems.
- Conduct research and provide input into the feasibility and viability of new technologies.
- Communicate and collaborate with consultants, contractors and investors.
- Prepare and review electrical engineering deliverables and provide technical feedback on integrity, standards, specifications, and critical deliverables.
- Develop, maintain and review documentation, drawings, specifications, and training manuals.
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate measures to risks associated projects.
- Mentor, support the develop the other Engineers.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications or Degree in an Electrical related Engineering discipline (Mandatory)
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in an Engineering role
- Proven ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team
- Prior knowledge or experience supporting onshore gas plants is desirable
- Knowledge of renewable energy including Solar PV, Wind, Hydrogen, Power Distribution, BESS,
Female and diverse candidates are highly encouraged to enquire and apply, our client is passionate about inclusion and empowerment. As an equal opportunity employer, they are passionate about providing an environment that is conducive to professional and personal development. You must have current unrestricted working rights for Australia to be eligible for consideration and only those candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience will be contacted directly.
All applications will be treated strict confidence. Shortlisting has already commenced, click apply now or call Mark on (08) 9480 0479 for a confidential conversation.
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479