Zenith Senior Electrical Engineer
Senior Electrical and Controls Engineers
- Perth Based Opportunity (Ad Hoc Site Inspections)
- Greenfields Project – Water Treatment Facility
- Secure Pipeline Through To 2026
Zenith search is engaged to establish a new team to construct a water treatment facility. The project will encompass the construction of new pipelines connecting the established water network with the new greenfield large capacity treatment plant. Pioneer technology will be utilised that has the potential to revolutionise the water industry globally.
The Senior Electrical Engineer and Controls Engineer will be involved from the early phases of the project. Overseeing detailed engineering design, ECI, and strategy development you will follow the project through to eventual delivery in 2026. There is also potential to be involved operations and maintenance of the facility post 2026.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- Develop the Electrical and Control Systems scope and strategy for the delivery.
- Lead the Early Contractor Involvement.
- Assist in the development of the technical design & functional safety.
- Liaise with key stakeholders including local government authorities.
- Tertiary qualifications in an Electrical Engineering discipline (Mandatory).
- Experience with various Water Treat Plant, Wastwater Treatment Plant, Reverse Osomosis, Piping or other related water infrastructure.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Experience in delivering projects >$150m.
- Experience working with various PLC brands, SCADA, and Instrumentation Design.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now
All communications and your resume are treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the mining industry, please call Danielle on 0483 951 708.
Recruitment Consultant – WAApply Now