Construction Senior Environmental Advisor
- METRO-BASED POSITION
- MAJOR RAIL PROJECT
- $500MIL + PROJECT
Our client is a JV alliance between two major construction contractors who have been awarded a major rail project in the Perth metro. This project is a WA first. It is a complex project expected to take approximately 4 years.
We are currently searching for an experienced Senior Environmental Advisor to join the team on a permanent basis. As part of this role, you will report to the Environmental Manager and have two entry-level Environmental Advisors who you will lead and mentor. The role will be a “hands-on” site-based role and you will be required to be out in the field.
To be considered, candidates must display the following:
- Relevant Environmental qualifications.
- 5-8 years of experience as an Environmental professional.
- Conduct environmental inspections and audits.
- Hands-on experience with Environmental Impact Assessments and report writing.
- Support environmental incident investigation and follow-up corrective actions with the respective managers.
- Must be based in WA and able to work full-time.
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable moving forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call David on 0480042512
Recruitment Consultant – HSE
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479