Zenith Senior Environmental Advisor
- FIFO 2:1
- BULK EARTHWORKS
- NEWLY WON PROJECT
Our client is an Australian ASX-listed company with over 40 years of delivering integrated construction and engineering solutions. They have recently won a bulk earthworks project valued at over $90million.
Working on a 2:1 roster FIFO Perth, we are currently searching for an experienced Senior Environmental Advisor to join the team on a permanent basis.
To be considered, candidates must display the following:
- Relevant Environmental qualifications.
- 5-8 years of experience as an Environmental professional.
- Conduct environmental inspections and audits.
- Hands-on experience with Environmental Impact Assessments and report writing.
- Support environmental incident investigation and follow-up corrective actions with the respective managers.
- Must be based in WA and able to work full-time.
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable moving forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call David on 0480042512
Recruitment Consultant – HSE
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now