Engineering Senior Estimator – Civil
Our client is a market leading name in the Australian construction sector, enjoying an enviable reputation both for the quality of their work and the manner in which they treat their people. With more than 30 years experience in Western Australia, our client is known for its construction on major local MRWA Infrastructure projects.
Offering a great working environment with a cohesive team focused on growth, learning and success, this Senior Civil Estimator role will suit someone with extensive experience in a range of civil works including earthworks, concrete, services, and pavements, with a primary application to main roads (MRWA) projects over $50m.
This position will see you joining the pre contracts team and being responsible for preparing first principle cost estimates for projects valued up to $200mil.
- Tertiary qualifications in either Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
- 5-10 + years’ experience working here in Australia in a dedicated estimating capacity
- Must be able to demonstrate successful MRWA bids of at least $50m project value
- Extensive First Principals experience on roads/ bridges & other civil infrastructure
- Strong eye for detail, first class literacy, numeracy and communication skills
Salary to attract the industry’s best! Genuine career development opportunity, you will enjoy established systems and procedures, an enjoyable working environment, and a broad range of projects including Major roads and infrastructure.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now!
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Ben on 0480042518 or email me your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team Lead – WA ConstructionApply Now